Press passes are only available for journalists working for daily newspapers, weekly newspapers, magazines, radio, television, photographers / operators, web magazines, press offices.
To apply for a press pass, please complete the form below. A commissioning letter from your director or editor in chief is also required..
The Press Registration is free. Applications must be submitted by 9th April 2015 at the latest. The press pass entitles you to:
– free access to all screenings of the official selection;
– free access to conferences and meetings within the Festival;
– an invitation to the awarding ceremony.
Press accreditation allows journalists, where applicable, to contact the Press Office to arrange interviews with visiting authors. A copy of the festival catalogue and a badge to get full access to all events are also provided.
◦ The Press Office reserves the right, at its incontestable discretion, to accept or reject applications and to communicate its decision to successful candidates.
◦ Accredited journalists can collect a press pass from the Festival Press Office, at Multiplex Cinema Massimo, from Monday 13th April 2015 in the afternoon.
° I AUTHORIZE THE USE OF MY PERSONAL DATA IN COMPLIANCE WITH LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03
° I hereby authorize the association Art Movie & Music (Ischia Film Festival Brand Owner) to use my personal data solely for activities carried out within the Festival and for activities carried out by partners that are directly involved in the association’s initiatives. I authorize the processing of my personal information under Legislative Decree 196/03.
Acconsento all’uso dei dati (Legge Privacy n. 196 del 2003)