Press Accreditation is strictly reserved for members of the press and media (newspapers, magazines, radio,TV, photographers/cameramen, online magazines, press offices). To apply for press accreditation, please fill out the form below, attaching the application letter signed by the director or editor-in-chief of the newspaper or media organization for which you want to attend the Festival.
Each newspaper/media organization can be only granted 2 press passes.
Press Accreditation is free and can be requested by 9 March / 6 April.
Press passes grant the possibility to:
– attend the screening of the films officially selected for the Festival;
– attend the conferences and meetings of the Festival;
– receive an invitation to the final awarding ceremony taking place at Multiplex Cinema
Press Accreditation also allows, whenever possible, to agree interviews to guests with the Press Office.
Together with your press pass you will receive the Catalogue of the Festival and the badge that grants access to the events
• The Press Office reserves the right to evaluate the accreditation applications at its discretion and
to communicate the outcome of the application to the accredited press/media member.
• If accreditation is granted, press passes can be picked up at the Press Office desk of the
Festival located at Multiplex Cinema Massimo from 10 am to 12.30 pm and in the
afternoon from 4.30 to 6.30 pm.