Panel-Apulia Film Forum 2023
International Coproduction day, Wednesday 15 november
The Festival del Cinema Europeo, in collaboration with Apulia Film Commission, within its 24th edition organizes a day focused on international coproductions, scheduled on Wednesday 15th November.
The event includes the national premiere of the film 8 GIORNI IN AGOSTO, supported by the Apulia Film Fund and shot between Puglia and Switzerland, and the International Coproduction Panel-Apulia Film Forum 2023 Special Event, in which film producers and professionals will meet, delving into the international coproduction topic and some of the most revelant coproductions realized in Puglia, as THE FOOD CLUB by Barbara Topsøe-Rothenborg, produced by Nina Lyng/Nepenthe Film (Denmark) and Adriano Bassi/Lume Film (Italy), THE MAN WITH THE ANSWERS by Stelios Kammitsis, produced by Vicky Miha/Asterisk, (Greece) and Luca Legnani/Tapeless Film (Italy), 8 GIORNI IN AGOSTO by Samuel Perriard, produced by Sarah Born/CatPics (Switzerland) and Martin Rattini/Helios Films (Italy), BOTA by Iris Elezi and Thomas Logoreci, produced by Sabina Kodra/Era Film (Albania) and Andrea Stucovitz/Partner Media Investment (Italy), BANAT – IL VIAGGIO by Adriano Valerio, produced by Mario Mazzarotto/Movimento Film (Italy) and Ada Solomon/Parada Film (Romania), and SHOSHANA by Michael Winterbottom, produced by Melissa Parmenter/Revolution Films (UK) and Massimo Di Rocco and Luigi Napoleone/Bartlebyfilm (Italy).
Moreover, the Networking Cocktail Aperitivo con MEDIA offered by Creative Europe Desk Italy MEDIA.
International Coproduction Panel-Apulia Film Forum 2023 Special Event
@ Hotel Risorgimento, Wednesday 15th November, 3.30-4.30 pm
- Greetings by Alberto La Monica/Festival del Cinema Europeo Artistic Director, and Antonio Parente/Apulia Film Commission Managing Director
- Introduces Massimo Modugno/Apulia Film Commission Production Office
- Attending in Lecce: Elda Ferri/Jean Vigo, Martin Rattini/Helios Films, Gianluca Leurini/Eagle Pictures, Gianluca Pignataro/Fandango, Luca Legnani/Tapeless Film, Christoph Thoke/Mogador Film, Stefan Kitanov/Art Fest, Ales Pavlin/Perfo Production, Gentian Koci/ArtAlb Film, Emilia Bandel/Cinemaundici, Sabina Kodra/Era Film, Riccardo Neri/Lupin Film, Mario Mazzarotto/Movimento Film, Adriano Bassi/Lume Film, Namik Ajazi/Mediavision, Massimo Di Rocco and Luigi Napoleone/Bartlebyfilm, and many other Festival guests, as Samuel Perriard, Adriano Valerio, Wilma Labate and so on.
- Attending online: Marie Gade/Zentropa, Vicky Miha/Asterisk, Alem Babic/Dokument D.O.O. Sarajevo, Ieva Norviliené/Tremora, Carlo D’Ursi/Potenza Producciones, Mira Staleva/Sofia Meetings.
Wednesday 15th November programme:
- Press conference of the film 8 GIORNI IN AGOSTO by Samuel Perriard @ Hotel Risorgimento, 12.00-12.30 am
- Press conference of the Apulia Film Forum 2023 Special Event @ Hotel Risorgimento, 12.30 am-1.00 pm
- Networking Lunch @ Trama, Piazza Sant’Oronzo, 1.30-2.30 pm
- International Coproduction Panel-Apulia Film Forum 2023 Special Event @ Hotel Risorgimento, 3.30-4.30 pm
- Presentation of the book Per i soldi o per la gloria by Domenico Monetti and Luca Pallanch @ Libreria Liberrima, 5.00-6.00 pm
- Networking Cocktail Aperitivo con MEDIA offered by Creative Europe Desk Italy MEDIA @ Hotel Risorgimento, 7.00-8.00 pm
- National premiere of the film 8 GIORNI IN AGOSTO di Samuel Perriard @ Multisala Massimo, 8.30 pm
- Live concert Stefano Di Battista MUSICHE PER IL CINEMA @ Teatro Apollo, 10.00 pm
Created and organized by Associazione Culturale “Art Promotion”, the Festival del Cinema Europeo, within the APULIA CINEFESTIVAL NETWORK 2023, is an initiative realized by Regione Puglia, Apulia Film Commission and ARET PugliaPromozione within the scope of the intervention “Promuovere la Puglia del Cinema 2023” counting on the resources of the POR Puglia 2014/2020 – Asse VI – Azione 6.8.
It is also realized with the support of the Ministero della Cultura-Direzione Generale Cinema e Audiovisivo.
Recognized by the Ministero della Cultura as “event of National Interest”, the Festival is part of the Associazione Festival Italiani di Cinema, is honoured by the European Parliament patronage and by that of the Comune di Lecce, and by the collaboration with the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia, S.N.G.C.I., FIPRESCI, S.N.C.C.I., Centro Nazionale del Cortometraggio, Università del Salento, Rotary Club Lecce, Polo Biblio-Museale Lecce.
Media partner: Cinecittà News, Cineuropa, FRED Film Radio.
Technical partner: Rai Cinema Channel, Augustus Color, Liberrima, Futuro Remoto Gioielli.